- Alcohol and caffeine, which affect gastrointestinal tract nerves.
- Sugar drinks like soda, bubble gum, candies with content of fructose and sorbitol
- Spicy foods.
- Starchy foods.
- Leeks, legumes, lentils, onion peas and potatoes, (laxative effect).
- Refined starches, (rice and pasta) may create constipation.
- Bell peppers, broccoli and cabbage, are gas-forming and cause pain.upset stomach
Tip: Increase the use of fiber by eating more vegetables, drink more water with your meals since is better absorbed in the organism.