If you find yourself in a diet for a long period of time or is most likely to follow a different one every year or you are keeping up with trends of popular diets , that may be a problem . Diets are meant to be kept for a reason, and may be a medical conditions, food allergies. Long keeping diets don’t offer a variety of foods necessary for a healthy nutrition.
If you keeping diets for loosing weight and you have inconsistent results you may think twice. Diets can damage your health
Here are some well proven facts that can help you achieve a natural weight without too much stress and . Calories count is very effective when come to balance your weight.
1 Motivation. Stay committed to the plan, achieving your goals is the most important thing.
2 Drink plenty of water during the day and in special 30 minutes before meal to cut your appetite.
3 Eat slow, you should be eating around 30 minutes time including snacks and without.
4. Always start your meals with a soup or salad or both to get more empty calories first.
5. Use smaller , portioned meals portions.
6. Don’t eat by impulse, always prep for your meals in advance.
7. Do not grocery shop when hungry, in most of the cases we end up eating out more foods that is needed.
8. Weight yourself only once a week or once every 2 weeks
9. Eat only when you hungry
10. Avoid high fat meals
11. Relax before the meal not after meal
12. Daily exercise
13.Use low fat dairy products .
14. Eat less meats , cram soups
15. Increase intake in fiber
16. After you eat wait 10 minutes before you get seconds
17. Ask for togo boxes at restaurant when too much food is served
18. Choose only healthy low calories snacks
19. Eat at regular intervals
20. Eat meals with higher calories in the early part of the day and reduce calories for later in the day
21. Always remember number 1, Motivation